If you own an RV, motor home, travel trailer, or fifth wheel, you know the freedom it can give you. But keeping your pride and joy in great roadworthy shape takes a team of RV service and repair specialists.
And that is exactly where Southwest RV can help.
From electrical and plumbing repairs, to axle and brake work, our experienced and trained technicians can fix and solve just about anything.
When you get service work or repairs done from Southwest RV, you can be absolutely certain that your RV is in the best hands possible.
We have a wide range of services that will help keep you rolling smoothly down the road. Give us a call today at (623) 486-3452 for an estimate on services and repairs.
We provide top-notch quality service to motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheels.
Our Wide Range of RV Services
Below you will find a detailed list of our RV services. Click on any of the services to learn more.
- Appliance Repair – Refrigerator repair, furnace repair, A/C unit repair, toilet repair, etc.
- Awning Repair & Installation – RV awning repair, installation, awning hardware repair
- Electronic Installation & Repair – RV satellite equipment installation, TV installation, etc.
- Hitches & Tow Bars – Tow hitch bar installation, tow bar repair, brake control repair, etc.
- Leveling & Slideouts – Hydraulic RV leveling system repair, trailer jack repair, etc.
- Oil Changes – RV oil changes (diesel and gas), generator oil changes (diesel and gas)
- Plumbing – Water pump repair, toilet repair, leak repair, sewer hose repair, etc.
- Solar & Electrical – RV converter installation, inverter installation, generator service, etc..
- Trailer Suspension & Brake Repair – Trailer brake repair, repacking bearings, etc.